Question Harmony Elite Numeric Keypad

GarySN

I've just got a Harmony Elite, which is working well except for one problem. The numeric keypad, which is a couple of swipes away using the main touchscreen, is empty. I see the grid, and a title header marked '123' but all I see is a blank grid. Has anybody else encountered this? Don't think this is relevant, but it's being used for controlling a Sky HD box.

My workaround is to assign 10 bespoke favourites, each generating to a single digit keypress. This works OK, but the remote only accommodates 9 favourites per screen, so they can't be laid out like a normal numeric keypad.

Any ideas?

logiciel

The 123 page should of course contain all the numbers so report it to Logitech or simply return it to the supplier for an exchange.

jhalfhide

Novice Member
Have you removed the device and re-registered? Works fine with SkyQ and based on the fact the old HD remotes work on the new sky Q, it should be fine

Jaunty

I had this problem tonight. This solved it

Forums

(For info - My IR repeater died, the new one I tried didn't work, so I've finally got a Harmony Ultimate Hub package for £89 from Amazon less £20 Gift Card for an Amazon Credit Card that I will chop up on receipt. Still prefer the Harmony One that was manfully soldiering on though!)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom