• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question Harmony elite favourite channels problem

maverick177uk

Distinguished Member
so I've set up the watch tv, I have a Samsung tv, on the touch screen I have my favourite channels setup, however, no matter what icon I press all I get is a 1 appear on the screen and it goes to BBC 1. Now my favourites start with BBC 1 HD which is channel 101, so it just won't select it, in fact no matter what channel I select it just says 1 and then switches to BBC1. When I go into the modify channel all the numbers are next to the appropriate channel. im really at a loss I need them to work so my wife and daughter can use it easily.

logiciel

Set up the Activity again and if it still doesn't work report it to Logitech Support.

maverick177uk

Distinguished Member
Ok thanks will try

maverick177uk

Distinguished Member
It seems it's a known software problem and they are trying to solve it also a change to Alexa is coming we're you dntnhave to Ask Harmony

maverick177uk

Distinguished Member
Are you trying to control channels on Sky? If so, you have included the Sky box in the Activities list of devices haven't you?
It's just freeview hd

InkZ

Standard Member
I know this thread is ancient, but I came across it on Google whilst searching for the same problem.

For anyone that's wondering, you need to increase the 'inter key delay'.

Slalom

Established Member
Thanks for recommending the desktop solution. Adding a step to a activity crashed the phone app. and some favorites which came up as a no favourites screen only needed going forward through a review and syncing no changes to seem to work.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom