Harmony Elite activity help please

aandpwoodley

Distinguished Member
Could someone who better understands setting up Harmony remotes help me please.

I have a Sony 77A80J Oled which has film mode, I want this to be on for everything except when watching Sky, how can I add this to turn off on my "watch sky activity"

Hope this makes sense.

Andy

Last edited:

logiciel

What are 77A80J and fim?

Upvote 0

logiciel

OK. Add the command to use the mode as additional to start-up procedure in the activities that require it and not in those that don’t.

Upvote 0

aandpwoodley

Distinguished Member
OK. Add the command to use the mode as additional to start-up procedure in the activities that require it and not in those that don’t.

It’s not a one button command, I would need to go into picture settings and then turn it off from there.

Upvote 0

logiciel

Just send the commands to do it before pressing Off or changing Activities.

Upvote 0

logiciel

I don’t recall whether Additional Commands On Leaving are available as well as on entering.

Upvote 0

aandpwoodley

Distinguished Member
Thanks for trying to help, I will contact Logitech and see if they can help as I'm not making much progress.

Upvote 0

HeadBanger

Thanks for trying to help, I will contact Logitech and see if they can help as I'm not making much progress.
Open the MyHarmony app and select your Sky activity. From there select ‘Customise this Activity’. From here you can program additional start up commands (e.g. a picture mode) and additional shutdown [leave activity] commands (e.g. revert to film picture mode).

HB

Upvote 0

HeadBanger

Don’t give up - it does work :) You just need to enter all of the additional individual remote commands needed. Basically, mirroring how you would do this manually on the original remote.

If you feel the inclination to try again, share some pictures of where you are at on the MyHarmony app and we’ll help you get there.

HB

Upvote 0

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B Update, B&W Panorama 3 & Q Acoustics Reviews, HDR PQ EOTF/Gamma Calibration Discussion
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom