Harmony 900 Power Duration on Panasonic Plasma

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCB

Standard Member
I have tried searching the forums, but couldn't find a solution, but apologies if it has already been covered (link to the thread would be fantastic).

Anyway, I have set up the activity to Watch TV, but as on most Panasonic Plasma's, the Power on needs to be held until the TVs red flashing light turns to a green flashing light, so a duration of possibly 1.5 seconds is usually needed to achieve this.

I have checked the device settings for the TV and I can see delay settings, but even when checking the Adjust Power Settings, it doesn't seem to offer a Power duration.

Some help would be greatly appreciated as I'm sure others out there have had a similar requirement

brookheather

Distinguished Member
Default settings work for my various Panasonic plasmas - what problem are you having? You should be using activities not the device page.

MCB

Standard Member
I think I have answered myself.... I think.

The particular model Plasma I have is a TH-50PZ81B, which when entered as the device, doesn't offer the duration control, but when I dropped off the last character, to make it 50PZ81, it then offered me the duration option and now works.

Lots more fun ahead as I tweak the settings even more to get everything just right (as if that will happen!)

Thanks

logiciel

This has been covered, many times, but not recently, and you've solved it for yourself anyway, so no problem.:)
Let us know when anything else comes up.

diluxe

for some reason i cannot get the harmony remote to power up the tv, the original tv remote seems to require a slightly longer press on the power button to bring the tv out of standby, anyway i can replicate this longer press on the harmony One?

thanks

logiciel

If the setup procedure does not include the option to specify the Duration ask Logitech support to supply it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies
Top Bottom