Harmony 885 - "switching" activiies?

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by sirshambling, Aug 28, 2006.

1. sirshambling

sirshambling

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,

I have set up my Harmony 885 so that I have 2 activities - "play TV" and "play DVD" which work fine as stand alone sequences.

But can anybody tell me how to "switch" between them? If I want to watch a DVD after watching TV for a few hours and then go back to watching TV afterwards for example.

Thanks. John.

2. cjn

cjn
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    At the risk of being obvious, can't you just press the Activity button then select the one you want from the screen? Works perfectly for me.

Cheers,
    Chris.

3. Rebel154

Rebel154

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +19
    As Chris has said - you just press the other activity button. If you have set it up correctly, the DVD player should switch off, the TV will switch to the correct input if, like me you use a Sky+ box, and again if you have one, your AV amp should select the correct input as well.

The setup software should walk you through which state each of your devices should be in for a particular activity.

It works a treat here with my 895 :thumbsup: