harmony 885 + Sont KDFE50A12

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by mrwicked, Aug 8, 2006.

1. mrwicked

mrwicked

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all

I have just bought the Harmony 885 to go with my Sony KDFE5650A12 everthing is running perfect DVD, XBOX 360, hifi etc. The only problem I have found is I cant find is the button that brings up the inbuild freeview. Theres a button to bring up your favorites but not one to bring up the whole list? Anybody any ideas or have I missed something.

2. czzer

czzer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +105
    Go to device mode for the TV and see if the command is listed...try it while sitting in front of the TV to make sure it works.

If it is listed, go to your homepage and select Activity -> Customize -> Chnage behaviour of buttons. You will now get a screen where you can map any command to any button you want. Just select the command you found from the drop down box next to the button you want it to be on. Alternatively, the LCD buttons are down the bottom of the page.

If it isn't listed, select Device -> Learn IR commands and learn the command from your original remote. Then assign it to a button in the activity as above

3. mrwicked

mrwicked

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thank you very much, I will give it a go tonight
    cheers