Harmony 885 & Proceed AVP2

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by simonb68, Aug 8, 2006.

1. simonb68

simonb68

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    I suspect this might be a bit of a long shot since I don't think there are many AVP2 owners, but I was wondering if anyone had this combination and had managed to teach the 885 from the AVP2.

I haven't had the AVP2 long and the previous owner sucessfully taught a different model of learning remote. I've tried distances from several mms to several feet. I know the learning function works, and I can teach the Harmony from the Proceed remote. It's a little annoying since there are several commands missing from the Harmony database, and several of the discrete input commands are wrongly/poorly labelled and don't correspond to the input name.

Anyone without this processor that might have some suggestions as to why it doesn't work would be greatly appreciated, it might help me get some answers from Logitech.

Thanks
    Simon