harmony 885 Logos

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by kunjay, Jul 21, 2005.

1. kunjay

kunjay

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just starting a thread to centralise a few of the logo places for this remote..

In particular, does anyone know where to get logos for PS2 and X-Box.. Also for the "DVD" logo. I can't seem to find them any where. Remote central has a lot of TV logos but these don't cover the above.

PS The remote is the mutt's nuts.. just got it this am.

PPS For those interested, it does work beautifully with my HTPC

KJ

2. leew914

leew914

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
  3. kunjay

kunjay

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks a lot!

However am now very cross and taking out on anyone who walks in my path..the initial joy has moved on to ultra-death-kill mood as the set up process goes on for the fourth hour.. where the cock-up occurred I do not know.. but rest assured only one out of me and the harmony will be broken tonight.

Grrrr

KJ

4. leew914

leew914

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    i have just bought the 655 remote and its fab!! after going for a couple of touchscreens for the pure gadgetry of it I found they were pretty useless at being a complete replacement for my original remotes. The 655 is great. an easy setup and i really dont need any of my original remotes now. I can only imagine at how good the 885 is, unfortunatly SWMBO wouldnt let me stretch the price any further than this one :(

Lee