• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Harmony 885 Fault...

E

Excession

I seem to have a fault on my logitech harmony 885 and was wondering if anyone else has had the same issue...

It was working fine, then last night, the screen started flashing then went off and all the controller stopped working. I left it on the charging cradle overnight and it worked fine for about 2 hours and now its gone off again!

I wondered if it was the battery not holding its charge, but when i put it in the cradle, it doesnt start working straight away, the screen flashes a bit and just sits there still not working

Has anyone else had this issue? And can you get replacement batteries for it? I lobve the controller but im not looking forward to the £120 cost of replacing if this is a fault with no known repair!

Thanks in advance for any advice anyone can give on this...

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom