Harmony 885 and LG TV channels

S

SlavaUA

Hello to everybody!

Just got Harmony 885 and try to customize it to use with my set. Suceeded to run almost everything as it needs to be run but still have problems using two digit channels for my old LG TV (in a process of bying plazma).

To use two digit channels I need to press first "-/--" button on the original remote and then to put digits. How to make this combination working automatically when using favorite channels in 885 and not to do it manually? :lease:

Thanks in advance.

Slava

S

SlavaUA

I already contacted Support by e-mail and even got the Trouble ticket number - but no promised reply in 1 working day yet....

Moreover - as I can see now the Members Logitech site is dowm...

Just got another problem - when using Watch TV activity it switches the TV ON, but then sends TV/AV command from the Remote and goes to the wrong Input (supposed to be TV - but the command is the same TV/AV - so it goes wrong)? Is there a way in the Activity's settings to avoid choosing any Input and just switch the TV as is and then all other appropriate HW (e.g. receiver)?

RGRDS,
Slava

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom