Harmony 885, £139.99

Croker

Established Member
Reaction score
This is the price I've seen on a Harmony 885, brand new and still in its original box.

Do you guys think this is a decent price, or not?

Also, what's the general consensus on the Harmony 885? I'm in the process of relocating all of my bedroom AV setup into a wardrobe, for which I'm going to get an IR extender (suggestions welcome!), and I'd like a decent remote that will deal with all of my equipment effortlessly.

I have a second gen Kameleon 6-in-1, which is okay, but a bit limited.

Any advice gratefully received!

Croker said:
Do you guys think this is a decent price, or not?

Also, what's the general consensus on the Harmony 885?

Hi,

You may want to do a search for 885 in the remote control forum, you may just find one or 2 replies which will answer your questions :rolleyes: :rotfl: :rotfl:

As for the price, yep, that's a good one. Just don't post where you got it from, they'll be flooded with requests from this forum :smashin:

Cheers

Andy

yes its a good price possibly better to be had tho,
i have mine now so willing to share! hehe

cclonline and scan were good for me! got mine from scan for a few quid more than ccl but was ordering other stuff anyway!!

cracking remote, takes a bit of fiddling to setup and the software could be better but once u used to how it all works then its fantastic!

I know there are a lot of topics about the Harmony 885 - I just didn't want to wade through them all!

Anyway, not to worry - I've taken the plunge and ordered one. I'm sure that - needing to tinker and take the time to set it up properly aside - it'll be just what I need.

The 885 has really been the flavour of the last few months, and you'll find a lot of people singing the praises of it :)

It's a good choice you've made. Post back if you have any problems with the set-up and they'll be plenty of people here willing to help out.

Cheers

Andy

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom