1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Harmony 655 with REL sub

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by Drd, Mar 28, 2005.

1. Drd

Drd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +246
    I recently bought a Cambridge Audio M1+ to control my Pioneer 435xde, Denon 2910/2805 and REL Stampede.After reading the manual I realise it doesn't have the ability to reproduce all facilities of my individual remotes,so I'm back to square one. The 655 seems to be pleasing many of you, especially at £69.99! I've read Logitech's info and it claims to control Pioneer and Denon equipment but doesn't mention REL.Has anyone used a 655 with a REL sub (I'm only looking for on/off and memory selection)? Any comments regarding its capacity to fully control the 435xde or the Denon pairing? Thanks guys .
    Regards
    Ian

2. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    Harmonys can learn and map all of the original remote codes to where everyou want them, so yes it will work and even select the sub memory for watching a movie or music as you select that activity.......................:)

3. Drd

Drd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +246
    Cheers Hornydragon, Currys here I come!