1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Harmony 655 setup

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by paulmerrifield, May 5, 2005.

1. paulmerrifield

paulmerrifield
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Isn't quite as easy to set up as it says on the tin, but getting there slowly. Can anyone help me with this problem, have set up all the activities ok except when pressing watch tv everything comes on as expected except my tv goes to channel 1 even though I've specified channel 11 (which is where my cable is tuned too). I need to add the 10+ to the sequence somewhere, so the remote so it can input the double number. Anyone have any ideas?

Paul

2. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    Paul easist thing to do is contact Logitach Harmony Customer services by email (very fast) or by phone.

3. paulmerrifield

paulmerrifield
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, thanks, sheer frustration and three days playing and I finally had to admit defeat and phoned their helpline last night, and they fixed my problem, although I'm still not certain what they did. I'm normally quick on the uptake with kit like this but this one I'm afraid beat me. That said I'm realy happy with the harmony it now works great still needs a little more tweaking but I think I can handle that. Thanks again for your reply.

Paul