1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Harmony 655 & Axium

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by watersa@ntlworl, Dec 9, 2004.

1. watersa@ntlworl

watersa@ntlworl

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If anyone cracks the set up on the harmony so the Sagem goes to the right input for each activity, please post it here. :confused:

2. Ikki

Ikki

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +97
    What you have to do is assign a programme number to each source.

In the Axium menu, go to INSTALL then LIST EDITION.

Use the prog numbers beyond analogue as your source buttons (6-9 + 0)

Give each of these prog numbers a name e.g. for prog 6 name 'Scart2' (e.g for a sky box)

When you have named these prog numbers with your inputs, go to the source configuration page of the menu: OPTIONS then SOURCES.

Scroll down to the source that you want to set e.g. Scart 2, then assign to it the prog number that you set before and enter the name.

This should set the tv up so that pressing a single programme number on the original remote will connect the device on that input i.e. from above pressing button 6 will select the SKY box.

In the Harmony menu, go to MORE OPTIONS for the Axium. then go to ADJUST INPUTS.

Select 'I go directly to the input I want (usually for Stereo Receiver, Amplifier, etc.)'

On the next page list only the inputs that you use.

The next few pages set up these inputs.

Select 'Use these infrared commands:' and choose the appropriate command button from the drop down list for that input.

i.e. from the example above, for input scart2 you would choose '6' from the drop down menu.

Set up all the inputs in a similar way. The Harmony should now be able to directly select a particular av input, not scroll through them and get confused.

I hope that this works :)

3. watersa@ntlworl

watersa@ntlworl

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    No ... can't assign sources to program no's or visa versa., can only validate sources so it skips unused one's , so have to toggle through to AV7 to watch a DVD. A problem seems to be that you have to press once just to highlight the current source & then press again to move on.

BTW I don't use analogue at all as my reception via Antenna is :thumbsdow