1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Harmony 655 Activities Problem

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by Barzo, Aug 30, 2005.

1. Barzo

Barzo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +185
    Hi,

Just added new Samsung 32 LCD TV to device, with no problems, or so I thought....

However, in all activities based on TV, an 'Aspect' command keeps appearing. Can't delete the little sod on the website. If I try, it disappears from the list, only to reapper when you check the commands again. I've also tried changing it to a non-TV command. Altered command remains (and can be deleted), but Aspect comes back as well! :devil: Also, have tried changing to another TV command - works (no Aspect command) but when I delete this, 'Aspect' command comes back! :eek:

Tearing hair out. Logitech support by e-mail quiet at the moment. Do not want 'Aspect' command on my normal command set (happy for all TV related functions to be in the Picture command subset).

Anyone any ideas?

2. johnconway

johnconway

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have exactly the same problem. No matter what I do, the 'Aspect' command always appears on the custom LCD display and cannot be deleted.

It seems that every time I try to reprogram my remote (every few months or so), they have changed their software and my configuration is behaving differently. Last time they have changed the button delay so I have to reprogram all the delay timing.

Very annoying!

3. Barzo

Barzo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +185
    Have been told by Logitech CS that there is a problem with the wesbite, that will be fixed in the next fourteen days. We shall see...