Harmony 600 additional buttons help

jake360

Hi guys gone from a 555 to a 600, transferred all 555 settings to 600 via Logitech software,

all works fine, but how do i get to show the LCD additional buttons screen straight away like on the 555?

on the 600 it just shows watch TV at the top, and devices at the bottom of lcd display,

then i have to press devices button then my device to show my additional LCD buttons like text, box office, services,

whereas on the 555 it showed automatically.

if this makes any sense

cheers

Last edited:

logiciel

Were you using the device areas that way on the 550 and if so why?
All the commands you were ever likely to want should have been within the activities, but I don't know whether that's possible or not on the 600.

jake360

no, always activity, the only time i use devices, is if one of my kids has messed with the remote say dvd player is on but they are watching sky tv, lol

on my 555 press activities/watch tv, tv would come on and sky box, still in activities no other button pressed the lcd would show the additional sky tv buttons i added, text, box office, services, interactive,
but on the 600 it just shows watch tv at top of lcd and devices bottom, then i have to go into devices/sky to access the addition buttons, whereas they were already visible in the activity on they 555

cheers

Last edited:

logiciel

I'm assuming you have to use the limited myharmony site for setting up this model.
Doesn't that give you the usual option to Customise missing commands into the activities?

jake360

no, using 7.7 disc i got with my 555, will have another play with.

cheers

Last edited:

logiciel

OK - then you should be able to Customise into each activity all the commands that you need for each of its devices.

adam81

Did you get this sorted? I'm looking to replace my old 525 which works in the same way as your 555 by the sounds of it, and would want this on the 600. How many devices did you have on the 555? Is the 600 able to control them all?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom