harmony 555 glow light staying on

fraser h

Standard Member
My harmony 555 has been set up and working fine for a while but in the last few days after i set my activity, and it is sucessfully running, the glow light remains on. The only way to turn it off is with the glow button. Likewise when i switch all my devices off the glow light remains on. Doing normal commands causes the light to come on and go straight off,which it has always done. I've set the glow light timer to 5 seconds in the remote set up options but can't find a way to switch it off completely.

The remote itself works fine but obviously battery life will be low, especially when the kids forget to switch the light off!!

Any help will be gratefully accepted. I e-mailed Logitech but so far haven't had a reply so fingers crossed that they may have come across this problem.

localboy

Standard Member
Can't help But maybe a bump might help

I have the same problem with my 785 suddenly its not dimming and when on the docking station is running the screen saver all the time?

Could it be the heat? :confused:

msg597

Standard Member
I've got the same problem with my 525, only seems to have started in the last few weeks since i updated the control.
Has there been a software update that has caused this problem ?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom