• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Harmony 525 and a Wharfedale DVDRHD 400

Studulike

Standard Member
Hello can anyone help please?

I have a Wharfedale DVDRHD400 DVD HDD recorder and am trying to get my Harmony 525 to work with it. I got it cheap without any remote and have had nothing but trouble trying to get it to work.
I have linked up my 525 and setup the DVD but not all the commands are available, notably the options for HDD setup and playback. All the live pause etc and record work ok and settings work ok but cant get to any recordings for playback. I also don't have any instructions and can't seem to get hold of them from anywhere so don't really know what button is missing. Please please please could someone help me out here.

Regards,

Stud.

logiciel

Send an e-mail to Logitech support saying that the command set is incomplete - they may be able to help with extra commands.

logiciel

Yes, let us know how you get on with them.

Studulike

Standard Member
Yes, let us know how you get on with them.

Well took a while for them to get back to me as the first replied suggesting I use an original remote, even though I put it in the email that I never had it. So I replied again pointing that out and I got an email today saying that they had added the two missing keys and just to connect my remote back up to pc and select update remote. I did this and everything was updated and all work great.
I was amazed at how simple it was to sort actually. So pleased I purchased this remote. Best I have ever used.

Well done Logitech.
and thanks again for the advice

logiciel

You're welcome and good to hear they came up with the solution as anticipated - though a mark down to them for not reading you right first time!

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom