Harmony 360 remote component problems

Onilink

Novice Member
can anyone help me with this problem please, how you can set the harmony 360 remote so that if you click one button it will go to the component source, i have a Samsung LE32R41BDX.

i have no problems setting to all the other sources except the component

hornydragon

erm how do you mean? what activity are you in? what is connected to the component input, how do you change inputs?

Onilink

Novice Member
i change inputs by clicking the source button on remote again and again until its on the one i want, i can also click menu, source, and view the source and select enter to go to any input.

component is hooked up to a xbox 360, i would like to press one button on activity and everything be on, i can get everything to work except the remote switching to component.

captain747480

Novice Member
Although you may only be able to change channels in the ways you've specified using your original remote, I've added the LE32R41BDX to my setup and it looks as though there are actually discrete commands that will allow you to go to the specific input you want rather than having to set them by cycling through or by using the menu.

Try running the setup for your TV device and select the option that says 'I go directly to the Input I want'. This should then allow you to specify which command you use to get to each of your inputs by selecting them from a drop down list.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom