Harmony 360 and LG 37LC2D problem

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by ernisj, Jan 4, 2007.

1. ernisj

ernisj
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hello,

Just got this universal remote, all devices works fine, except my new LG lcd tv.

It turns it on ok, but doesn't switch from Component 1 to AV1 even when AV1 is selected as required input for activity.

Every time I press Help button is fixes it straight away.

Software allow to change delays, tried all different timing, no success :(

Can anyone please help? Maybe someone even has similar tv and works fine for you?

Any help is really appreciated as otherwise nice remote will be virtually useless for me.

Thanks.

2. captain747480

captain747480

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Firstly, before you give up I'd recommend a call to Harmony support that's what they are there for. They're very good at sorting out problems.

Secondly, does your AV1 input allow auto switching? If so could you use that facility so that you leave the TV on Component 1 input and use the auto switching to kick in and change to AV1.

3. gjp

gjp

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    I can confirm that all my inputs on my LG TV work fine with the Harmony 885, but I had to go to the help section on the Harmony PC software to sort it out, due to the fact the the input selection from TV, AV1, AV2, etc only use one button. I had to adjust inputs on my remote software.