Harmony 1100 input selection on av amp

dazzzerr

Standard Member
hi I have recently changed amps to Pioneer lx87, I have reprogrammed my harmony but cant get it to select the correct inputs when switching all on.

For example, I I have the amp set to sky when I switch off.......I will turn on and select ps4 but the setting remains on sky.

I have checked settings and its set up to tell the amp to switch inputs when switching on, I wonder if the amp is ready to recieve the instruction ?

Appreciate any help.

logiciel

First, are you using the second of the four methods of setting inputs?
If not change to it.

Last edited:

dazzzerr

Standard Member
Hi, thanks for the response...

Yes, using the 2nd, which is to directly select the input as you would if you press the device button on the original remote.....i.e. not cycle through them.

If all is on and I select the activity from the Harmony it selects just fine, I have even gone down the route of changing the delay to 3000ms to see if that helps but no improvement ? The problem is from a cold start, or the first power up of the day ?

logiciel

That's OK, and you have the right method.
Try a variety of values in turn for the amplifier's power on delay, and also try both direct entry from the 1100 and from the extender or emitter.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom