Harmony 1100 help

johndeere2013

Hi, I have got a harmony 1100 & after some help, I'm not very tech minded . I have sky hd box, Pioneer blu Ray player, optoma projector, connected to Yamaha amp out to Samsung plasma & remote control pj screen. I also have LED lights & I want to use 1 remote to control all this & need to know is the 1100 a good choice & easy enough to set up & use? Thanks

logiciel

It's fine - simply set up your devices, then make them into activities of your choice.

logiciel

OK - let us know if you have any questions.

johndeere2013

Would you say the 1100 is better or the harmony 1? After checking out the 1 on YouTube I may have made mistake in getting the 1100.

logiciel

They're very different. To begin with there is only any point in getting the 1100 if you want to control things without line of sight. Then of course they're totally different in format. Logitech only tried that out twice and have long given it up. My choice would be a One if line of sight was OK, a 900 if not. The only thing in the 1100's favour is the novelty value.

johndeere2013

Think I may sell my 1100 & get the one. It's more wife & kid friendly I think. I do like the 1100, but as you say it's the luxury novelty value. Yes all my equipment is in line of sight just point & shoot.

logiciel

The One will be more than adequate for you, and will be easier to find than the 1100.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom