• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Harmony 1000 icons too big?

mikes

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but does anyone have a fix for the BBC1, 2, 3 icons being too big for the button area in favourites?

Sky 1 and others are fine, but some are chopped off at the side.

Thanks

chenks

Suspended
email the guy that runs the site, he is usually quite prompt at dealing with any issues with images.

mikes

This is what I mean, (picture enclosed)

I've tried the 885 and 1000 icons to same effect.

Am I doinf something REALLY stupid?

Any comments gratefully received.

Thanks

Attachments

• DSCF0076.jpg
    DSCF0076.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 618

Square

hi mike,
most of those are not the 1000 icons i've created to fit. the only one that is is the 'sky' icon. it may be that you have downloaded some from a set from one of the other categories and are pulling them from the same .zip file on your harddrive. or it could be a strange bug.
try going back into the 1000 icon set on the site and selecting a new test batch, zip, and download. when you do download make sure you track exactly where that .zip file is going on your drive.
if that doesn't work then let me know. i want you to get the icons you want. send me a list and i'll email them to you directly.
best,
r
the 1000 icon set screen should look a little something like this:

This is what I mean, (picture enclosed)

I've tried the 885 and 1000 icons to same effect.

Am I doinf something REALLY stupid?

Any comments gratefully received.

Thanks

Attachments

• Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    409.1 KB · Views: 1,105
Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom