Harmony 1000 for 3805 replacement?

B

braehead

Does anyone have any views as to the suitability of a Harmony 1000 as a replacement for my rapidly deteriorating 3805 remote control? I am starting to suffer from the cracks reported by other owners and the impact that has on the buttons. If I'm going to have to fork out £80-£150 on a replacement from Denon I'd rather get something good!

raytheon

Standard Member
I'm using a Harmony 680 to control my 1907, 2910, Phillips Plasma, DirectTV box, old JVC VCR, and I use the remote to set up the 1907 for cassette play. It controls all components with no problems.

Lou

B

braehead

Thanks for that. I use the zone 2 option on my 3805 so need to be sure the harmony could cope with that too. Guess I need to go into a retailer and get a demo.

B

braehead

Thanks for that. I ended up with the 895 in the end. I've got it set up for Zone 2 but when I use the volume control it messes about with the CD player. Any ideas?

T

The WB

Im using a harmony remote 1000i and I can tell you know it's a superb remote.works well with the denons!

Sionic

Does the Harmony 1000 also support wireless light dimming devices? That would be really cool when starting a movie!

Sionic

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom