• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Harmony 1000 and a Denon AVR488 w/XM

thomascrown

Standard Member
Hey guys,
New to the forum and hoping you could help me out. I've searched and didn't find anything.

I just hooked up the XM Mini-Tuner and manually configured an activity to get to the right input. Now, everything works fine, but I cannot get the #s to come up on the screen to do direct input of channels. I go in to the customize buttons feature in the logitech harmony software and activate the 1-0 buttons, but I cannot find a command in the command menu that seems to work.

Ideas?

thomascrown

Standard Member
I also cannot figure out what "input" to set the remote to in order for it to go to XM. There is no XM in the list in the software and I use the SAT TU input on the Denon remote.

Flimber

Distinguished Member
I also cannot figure out what "input" to set the remote to in order for it to go to XM. There is no XM in the list in the software and I use the SAT TU input on the Denon remote.

I hope one of our number can help you but you should be aware that we are predominantly a UK forum. Actually, if you can find the UK equivalent of your amp someone might have a better idea of were to start with your problem.

Cheers,
Mike.

Rob100

I don't know anything about the Harmony (I like my Pronto's).

Can you import Pronto Hex codes or a CCF into the Harmony?

If so I can help...

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom