• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Harmony 1 or 1000

jimglasgow

Standard Member
Hi folks looking to buy one of these remotes I can get the one for £70.00 from amazon or if I going the extra mile and getting the 1000 for £169, is it worth the extra £100 would welcome your thoughts:lease:

davepuma

Distinguished Member
After using a bulky Pronto, I couldn't go back to a 2 handed tablet design but ultimately try and get hands on in store and see if you like the feel of them. The setup is identical. I have always thought the 1000 looks good in photos in the galleries but I wouldn't want to use one :D I prefer the One but I would say that, I own one.

88pete88

i had same issue a while back 'could not decide' i like my remotes to feel and look like remotes and i liked the hard buttons aswell as touch screen, so i picked the one, i think the only diff feature is z-wave (what ever that is), now for the price difference is that worth paying for ? i think the one looks nicer.

jimglasgow

Standard Member
Really? Looks like £98 to me...

Logitech Harmony One - Advanced Universal Remote: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo

Andy
Yes Andy that's right but when you get checkout £25 comes offer using code!

Square

Hi folks looking to buy one of these remotes I can get the one for £70.00 from amazon or if I going the extra mile and getting the 1000 for £169, is it worth the extra £100 would welcome your thoughts:lease:

unless you need rf then i vote for the one. i also prefer the one-handed, 'wand' style remote and i like that you don't have to look down at it to operate the controls. the one also scores higher with the girlfriend. she hates using the 1000.

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom