Harmony 1.... ok, I'm lost!

itsjustmeee

Standard Member
About a year ago I did some advanced programing on my Harmony 1 and for the life of me I can't figure out how to go back and make changes to what I did. I have 3 activities set up... Watch TV, Watch a DVD and Plex Media Center (which is a mac mini). In the Plex activity, when I go into "Review the setting for this activity", I see at the bottom "Before the devices are turned off, leaving the Watch TV Activity does the following: 'Sleep' command is sent to the Plex". How do I remove that command? I can not find a way to remove it in either the Plex or Watch tv setup wizard settings. Perhaps it's associated with a Device setting and not Activity? Either way, I can not find how to remove it!

logiciel

Hi and welcome to AVF.
When you're on the Review Settings pages what's preventing you from changing the settings?:confused:

itsjustmeee

Standard Member
Hi and welcome to AVF.
When you're on the Review Settings pages what's preventing you from changing the settings?:confused:

I'm looking at the "Review settings for this activity" in Watch TV right now. If I go to "No, I want to run the setup wizard again", I can change any of the Device- Status/Actions, but I do not see Plex mentioned at all. If I look at the Review settings for Plex Media Center and "No, I want to run the setup wizard", it allows me to change the Device-Status/Actions in the "When you start this activity, the remote will....", but there are no options to change the "before the devices are turned off" Device-Action listed below. In other words, the last option it gives me is "Comcast Cable TV-Power Toggle command is sent". The "Sleep command sent to Plex" is not accessible there. I somehow remember it being in one of the devices settings but I just can't find it.

logiciel

It has to be in the activity settings because that's where it works!
Selecting the second option at Review Settings and going on from there takes you sooner or later to a page where any Additional Commands When Starts and When Ends are listed, and each has a Remove button beside it - check again for your unwanted command and let us know if you find it this time.

logiciel

That often happens when there are several pages to go through.
Good to hear you got there, and you're very welcome. :hiya:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Large Screen HDR TV or Projector For Home Cinema + Best of the Month
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom