Harmon Kardon AVR 355 with Monitor Audio Radius

a_g_stevens

Standard Member
Hi,

Can anyone offer any insight as to whether the HK AVR 355 would be a good match for this MA Radius package? (Was originally looking at the AVR 255, but for some reason can't buy online from RS, and everywhere else I've seen the price is closer to what RS are asking for the 355 anyway).

Will probably be used 50/50 for movies and music, and I will probably be adding a pair of R270s for the front left/right before too long. Any thoughts much appreciated.

Andrew

Edit :- Obviously wasn't looking hard enough, found the 255 for £400 elsewhere...

Last edited:

dgw202

Standard Member
Andrew - Fantastic question as this is similar to the combination I've been researching, so i hope you don't mind me joining in!

I did find the 255 for £399 through Amazon, but they are pretty hard to come by. RS said they may have some in at the end of May, but haven't heard anything from them.

The guys in RS did tell me that it would be a dream combination, although I was looking at the Radius HD. (I am considering the 180 for a centre with 90s for the surround and the 370 sub).

I would also appreciate any thoughts or comments.
Thanks.
David

a_g_stevens

Standard Member
Hi David,

Yeah, I saw that on Amazon, have emailed the company to find out if they have it in stock. I've also got an enquiry in with another company to see if they've definitely got stock - if they come back positive I'll send you the details on.

Cheers,

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom