1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Harmon Kardon AV500RDS

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi Stereo Systems & Separates' started by Paul-r1, Aug 14, 2003.

1. Paul-r1

Paul-r1
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Anyone interested in a mint (still in original box with all the paperwork) Harmon Kardon AV500RDS Dolby Digital Amp?

Reply to this thread if so.

Cheers

If it's true we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

2. Brox

Brox
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Do you mean the AVR500? if you do then it's a bloody good amp in both surround and stereo - I know because i've got one.

3. Paul-r1

Paul-r1
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    I am 99.999% sure it is the same one. I have just had a look at www.harmonkardon.com and it seems to be the same. On the box though, it does have RDS after the title, hence why I thought it was AV500RDS doh! Anyhow...yes....I too think it is an fffffing good amp and I dont want to let it go, but all it is doing is living in it's box on my wardrobe as I have nowhere to set up my home cinema.
    Trouble is, I have no idea what it is worth. If it isn't worth much, then I will keep it. The sound quality is superb, even if it doesn't have the latest 7.1 surround sound !

I would so def buy HK stuff again. The build quality iteslf is drool inspiring! :rotfl:

:hiya: