• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Harman Kardon Omni 20 - buzzing/distortion

Colpro

Novice Member
Hi Guys,

I am running a full set of Harman Kardon Omni speakers, however I have been having issues with the Omni 20s. Both have started buzzing and distorting. This happens when placed as a pair, and I have tried them both individually and although they start off ok, after some listening the buzzing , and distortion comes back. I have tried numerous hard resets, and the same thing keeps happening.

The fact that both speakers act the same way makes me think this is a software as opposed a hardware issue. HKs customer service has not been a huge amount of help, so I was just wondering whether anybody else has had a similar problem or might have some ideas for a solution.

Thanks,
Colin

jonjones89

Standard Member
Sorry for dragging up an old thread but, Colin, did you find a solution to this?

I'm experiencing exactly the same issues today. Everything starts off ok but then the output is just distorted and noisy - over bluetooth and auxiliary

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom