Harman KArdon Dvd1

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by kaploef, Oct 21, 2001.

1. kaploef

kaploef

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Is the HK DvD1 CD-RW compatable ? Does it play MP3 audio CD's ? I've tried MP3's but was using a CD-R. It just said "No disk".

2. tasevs

tasevs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Dear fiend, I am new to the forum and maybe on the wrong path posing the question to you. At least, please, direct me to whom, if not to you, to address my problem.
    I have 4 year old HK dvd 1 which was functioning astonishingly stable and with good quality. There was an electricity failure at home - a power break supply. Ater that the dvd 1 stands in a stand-by postion /red indicator/ and cannot be activated to a green position to start any operation. It is dead but on a stand by postion. I checked the self-defence bouchon which is inside and looks OK - the fact that it is on stand by means that there is an electricity supply, at least this is what I think. What you think is the problem. Is there a self defence system which have to be unblocked by a code or by pressing different functions on the remote control or the panel. I feel that there might be the problem. I will be very obliged if you give any suggestions or connect with someone who is an expert in this first successful edition of HK dvd. Thanks. Sergei
    tasevs@yahoo.com