Harman Kardon / DVD 25 needs hacking!

K

katmandou

HARMAN KARDON / DVD 25 Hello All, I needs expert help to set multi-region code...I've tried the 314,.etc..,code but did not work. Does anyone know if the DVD22 model hack work for the DVD25? If so, why, doesn't my dvd25 remote have the OSD button on it? I've also look at the apache fix but, my luck, it doesn't support. Voltage differance here in U.S...Welcome all help,and all is appreciated! Thanks. :confused:

[email protected]

I have a DVD30 and it's hack. I will post it up when i get home.

Steve

Katmandou.

I see your hack is probably the same as mine, but I will put it up anyway.

1. Put the machine into standby.
2. Hold down the 'clear' button for 2-3 seconds only.
3. Enter 314159 on the remote, then the region (0-1) etc.

The machine should then turn on and away you go.

Thanks Steve for replying, I'll try it out and will post you back the outcome. No wonder, The instruction on this site was to turn on the player first, then to wait for no disk, and then proceed with the 314159 etc. I was thinking perhaps it was the players serial number, noteing that some players have different firmware on it. Oh well, let me git it a shot, we shall see. Thanks again Steve...

Looks like it didn't went through Steve, perhaps the mdl. 25 and 30 have different codes? I did exactly as you describe several times but the player refuse to turn on. Well i'll keep on trying and once it break through I shall keep you posted Steve, Thanks again by the way...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom