• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

harman kardon drive-any good?

happyhiker

Established Member
Visited Halfords on the off chance someone had come up with a decent ipod to car solution(its something I do every couple of months, hoping, just hoping..) Anyway they have recently got something called a 'harman kardon drive' that basically hard wires the ipod to your stereo then lets you browse the HD with a spin knob and has its own display that can be mounted in the dash. The browse is meant to be almost as good as the iPod's, It looks really good, the reviews are excellent, but has anyone actually got one and whats it like?

happyhiker

Established Member
Pay ! For an internet article ! What is the world coming to. They'll expect us to pay money for downloading music next .:eek:

I did see the article, but my eyesights not good enough to read it. There are a few other articles around though. I've stuck with my FM transmitter and a £12 mobile phone holder for now though.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom