Question harman/kardon Citation ONE Duo stereo setup sound issues

rezar

Novice Member
Hello,

I recently bought a harman/kardon Citation ONE Duo, which set consists of two individual Citation ONE wireless speakers that are bluetooth enabled and also can stream music through GoogleCast, Airplay or directly from the internet using multiple services etc. These speakers can be linked so that the set can be used as a stereo wireless speaker pair to stream any kind of content through services mentioned above.

I have linked them using the Google Home application (as it's in the product manual), and they usually work properly. In some cases though, I hear that linkage is kind of breaking up, the right speaker goes off for a half second then comes back, sometimes I hear the stereo is gone and both speakers stream the same left channel, sometimes there's little popping can be heard from the right one. I tried them both separately as individual Google Home speakers as well, and in those cases both worked perfectly for hours. I already tried it with the laptop's, iPhone X's, iPad bluetooth connection, but after a few minutes of listening it's starting to break up 5-10 times within a minute that makes the whole experience very inconsistent.

Does anyone have any similar experience with HK speakers that are linked as stereo? Could it be some BT interference caused by another device? I really don't have any further ideas, also haven't found anything on the internet about similar issues. Thanks!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sony A90J Thoughts, madVR Processor & Sonus faber Lumina II Reviews + Movie & TV roundup
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom