Bargain Expired Hardware bargain thread

Headset is good but keyboard, not so sure about that.

EDIT: Looked into the keyboard and gets good reviews but is missing certain nice features. Currently have a Microsoft X6 but looking for a new headset so this might be a good one as keyboard and headset for not much more than the headset itself.

Steelseries headsets I like and have an old pair of Siberia wired which are starting to crackle and pop from the cable being wound up so many times over the years.

Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Don’t forget 20% off the warehouse deals.
You can get some amazing deals on monitors doing it that way.

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Overclockers doing the MSI gamers one for same price if MSI are more you thing or prefer overclockers customer service

Corsair 850 Watt RM850x Fully Modular ATX Power Supply/PSU

Pretty good price at Scan for this power supply. Think it's being discontinued soon but doesn't stop it being a damn good bit of kit. Cheaper than the 750 watt equivalent, silent most of the time until it's under heavy load. Just ordered mine..

Corsair 850 Watt RM850x Fully Modular ATX Power Supply/PSU

Pretty good price at Scan for this power supply. Think it's being discontinued soon but doesn't stop it being a damn good bit of kit. Cheaper than the 750 watt equivalent, silent most of the time until it's under heavy load. Just ordered mine..

I have the exact same PSU and it's a superb piece of kit, highly recommended to anyone needing 850 watts of power. The fully modular design makes cable management a piece of cake getting all those cables nice and neat in your case.

I can honestly say in the year or so I've had this PSU I have never heard the PSU fan, so a great addition for those who like a near silent rig.

I was less than a minute away from buying an Asus PG348Q for £600 on Amazon when it jumped up to £889! :mad:

Acer Predator X34P is £639.99 at eBuyer. I'm pretty tempted but it'll be the most expensive monitor I've ever bought and I still can't decide if I want to go the ultrawide route. Anyone got this and able to recommend? :)

Acer Predator X34P is £639.99 at eBuyer. I'm pretty tempted but it'll be the most expensive monitor I've ever bought and I still can't decide if I want to go the ultrawide route. Anyone got this and able to recommend? :)

Do it! Ultrawide is awesome.

Shame.

Probably at some point this week Amazon will do their 20% off warehouse deals again.
When that happens buy the monitor then. That's how I got mine. The description normally says there are scratches etc, but there never are. It's just a return. My Asus monitor I saved at least £100, maybe more actually, doing it this way.

If anyone's after an M.2 SSD, there's 35% off the Samsung 1Tb and 500Gb 970 EVOs @Amazon

Capture.JPG

If anyone's after an M.2 SSD, there's 35% off the Samsung 1Tb and 500Gb 970 EVOs @Amazon

Great price, very fast drive, I use the 500GB version as my game drive.

Bargain quality fans, Corsair ML140, three for £11. Normally £25 for a pair:-

This offers back, now even cheaper, three for £9.50:-

CORSAIR 140MM 14CM ML140 GREY FINS PWM HIGH PERFORMANCE COOLING BRUSHLESS FAN | eBay

won't last long. (You don't get any screws , just three fans in a jiffy bag).

Im on the lookout for new notebook/ultrabook ( or what ever they are friggin called o_O these days ) , no bigger than 13 inch decent i3/i5/i7 FHD , ( Qhd would be nice- 4k just waste of time on a small lappy) it's only for checking emails and browsing the web ( youtube and spotify) so i7 might be over kill tbh
not to fussed on make and brand just as long its decent..

if you come across one in the BF sales , please drop a link and tag me :love:

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom