Bargain Expired Hardware bargain thread

richardb70

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
True enough, people occasionally post hardware deals in the games one too though. See what happens with this, I guess :)

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Steam Link £15.99 at Game Instore and Online

Have one myself. Has a bit of lag over wireless (not tried it wired) but otherwise a very good piece of kit, and the perfect partner to steam controller.

I have not used mine a lot (bloody Guild Wars) but mine is connected to my hub via a cable, and Hub > Homeplug > PC and all seems fine. I was only using it for more actiony games (Broforce and other 2d shooters and side scrollers) rather than anything 3d shootery.

All performs lovely - I grabbed a Steam controller as well when that was on sale.

Game have also got the Steam controller for £28:

Steam Controller

They do bundles with the Controller, Link and Steam vouchers too.

Forgot about that thread. Bought some Steelseries H Wireless for only £99.99 from GAME. That was about an hour ago online, not sure about stock.

X34A £899 @ Amazon UK (price matched eBuyer)

If you're in the market for a new nvidia graphics card I'd wait a few days for the GTX1080 prices to drop to about £450 (reported on various sites) after the 1080 Ti was officially released yesterday.

Crazy reduction on the 1080. People were paying £700 for that, now it's likely to be £450. That's PC components for you!

Crazy reduction on the 1080. People were paying £700 for that, now it's likely to be £450. That's PC components for you!
Early adopters screwed again. Same happened with the 980ti so shouldnt be a shock. Thankfully AMD are pushing them again. Better prices for everyone!!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom