Bargain Hardware bargain thread

sergiup

Distinguished Member

drinkturps

Just bought the 1TB one as its on offer now at £88 to replace the last Spinning disc HD I have.

Amazon product

Thanks, that's a nice price. I picked one up myself along with an M2 to PCIe x4 convertor. Running out of space for all these games!

drinkturps

drinkturps

Even for a second , third or forth storage drive it's not bad at all ,
just got one to replace my 1tb HDD
I binned my final HDD last year. Just got a selection of random SSD's for games, an M2 drive on the mobo for the OS and now going to experiment with a PCIe convertor card for another M2 drive. Run out of SATA slots!

I guess I'm going to have to replace my old SATA SSD's at some point as I'm still rocking an ancient Crucial M200 250GB from 6 years ago which was a boot drive back in the day but now holding a few games!

sykotik

Distinguished Member
I binned my final HDD last year. Just got a selection of random SSD's for games, an M2 drive on the mobo for the OS and now going to experiment with a PCIe convertor card for another M2 drive. Run out of SATA slots!

I guess I'm going to have to replace my old SATA SSD's at some point as I'm still rocking an ancient Crucial M200 250GB from 6 years ago which was a boot drive back in the day but now holding a few games!
This will replace my last hdd in the 2nd rig
Like your self, I have about 4 ssd and 1 m.2 in one rig
And 3 ssd's and m.2 in the 2nd rig.
Both m.2 are boot drives
Thing is, I'm more that happy to use 2.5 ( sata) ssd's , games still load fast and no waiting around for things to load.

Delvey

Distinguished Member
The only reason I have a HDD is for my 600GB photo collection

meep

Last edited:

MooCow

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX Best Picture Settings
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom