Bargain Hardware bargain thread

richardb70

Distinguished Member
True enough, people occasionally post hardware deals in the games one too though. See what happens with this, I guess :)

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
Steam Link £15.99 at Game Instore and Online

Have one myself. Has a bit of lag over wireless (not tried it wired) but otherwise a very good piece of kit, and the perfect partner to steam controller.

I have not used mine a lot (bloody Guild Wars) but mine is connected to my hub via a cable, and Hub > Homeplug > PC and all seems fine. I was only using it for more actiony games (Broforce and other 2d shooters and side scrollers) rather than anything 3d shootery.

All performs lovely - I grabbed a Steam controller as well when that was on sale.

richardb70

Distinguished Member
Game have also got the Steam controller for £28:

Steam Controller

They do bundles with the Controller, Link and Steam vouchers too.

Peew971

Forgot about that thread. Bought some Steelseries H Wireless for only £99.99 from GAME. That was about an hour ago online, not sure about stock.

welshy

If you're in the market for a new nvidia graphics card I'd wait a few days for the GTX1080 prices to drop to about £450 (reported on various sites) after the 1080 Ti was officially released yesterday.

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
Crazy reduction on the 1080. People were paying £700 for that, now it's likely to be £450. That's PC components for you!

Cha1ky

Distinguished Member
Crazy reduction on the 1080. People were paying £700 for that, now it's likely to be £450. That's PC components for you!
Early adopters screwed again. Same happened with the 980ti so shouldnt be a shock. Thankfully AMD are pushing them again. Better prices for everyone!!

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Audioengine launches compact S6 powered subwoofer
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Sky and NOW UK for February 2022
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Piega launches Ace Wireless speakers
  • By Andy Bassett