1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Harddrive-based mp3 players

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by dysfunction, Sep 5, 2004.

1. dysfunction

dysfunction

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I am looking to buy a hard-drive based mp3 player, such as an IPod. However, IPOds tend to be more expensive. Currently I am considering the Archos GMini 120, which is a 20 gb player that sells for $180-200. I like the features of this player a lot, especially the CF reader, which would allow me to transfer pictures off my camera. However, if anybody knows of a better mp3 player in the $150-250 price rtange with at least 10 gb storage, or else a better price on the Archos 120, I would appreciate it. I need smething with at least 10 gb of storage, and preferably around $200 or less. Thanks in advance!

2. Integra

Integra

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The iRiver HP320 pretty much has everything you need. It supports USB OTG which help you to transfer images from Digital Camera to the player directly. Especially for people on vacation that want music and a place to store their images from their digital camera. Then, you don't need to buy a bunch of memory cards. Also, the color screen, sound quaitliy, and the metallic black outlook are outstanging. Highly recommand.