• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

'Hardcore' cheap or professional?

s.riaz

Established Member
Played a few games of Hardcore Search and Destroy, and all the opposition seem to do is either noob tube us, or grenade us. Quite cheap in my opinion as you can hardly get someone back as a few shots will kill you.

On the other hand in normal Search and Destroy you can easily turn around and kill the other guy even if he shot you first.

Wondering what people on here think.

StevieBuck

Prominent Member
That's the whole point in the hardcore modes though - it's more realistic.

You have to be more tactful, by checking that areas are clear before just wandering into open spaces where you can be hit with grenades.

Genie1

Remembered (1979 - 2009)
Professional although noob tubes ruin any game mode.

Insomnia75

Established Member
Professional although noob tubes ruin any game mode.

Yeah, professional...it's not very often I get noob tubed because you 'normally' know where they're gonna aim.

I just think HC's got more tension then a normally mode.

Genie1

Remembered (1979 - 2009)
Yeah, professional...it's not very often I get noob tubed because you 'normally' know where they're gonna aim.

I just think HC's got more tension then a normally mode.

I get tubed quite a bit as I'm usually one of the runners, hence i'm either near MVP or bottom of the barrell.

I can use them too and tbh it's very satisfying beating them at their own game.

bubs999

Prominent Member
I only play Hardcore games, which is why I can't wait for the new content!!!
bring it on please :D

SlinkDaddy

Prominent Member
Hardcore is much more fun and skillful when its not being ruined by team killers or noob tubes:mad:! I hate the people that use noob tubes on every round and rely on them to get any kills at all, it really really ****s me off!!!!

Usama

Distinguished Member
Sometimes professional and other times for noobs.

Wilko83

Established Member
I only started playing HC modes properly recently and i thought i would hate it, but.........i realized it is a really pure version of the game, it is realistic, although it can get frustrating when you get noobtubed, but, thats just part of the game, along with campers.
Each to their own though.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom