For Sale Hard top roof for Ford StreetKa

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Chester, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Chester

Chester

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +728
    Hi all,

For sale, an essential piece of kit for anyone with a StreetKa in my opinion; a hard top roof (specified with the Winter Edition car). I believe this is in Ice Blue metallic, but it's more like silver with a hint of blue; goes very well on French Blue cars too for a bit of two tone effect! No longer required as my wife sold her StreetKa very recently. This is a fibreglass roof with heated glass rear screen, complete with storage bag so in the warmer months it can be kept safely in the garage. The bag also has eyelets so it can be hung with straps or bungee cords (although you'd need quite a few of the latter!)

Exceptional condition.

Let me say that it makes winter driving warmer, quieter, and much more reassuring when it gets frosty and icy. The cloth roof simply folds away, and this gets mounted on top.

Please check you have the brackets and wiring harness for the roof. If you don't have them, it can be fitted temporarily for collection purposes, but please warn me in advance. Otherwise a very large car or a van will be required to collect.

I'm open to sensible offers on this one.

Thanks for looking...
    :thumbsup:

Price and currency: £300
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: PayPal or Bank Transfer, Cash on Collection

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2014
  2. Chester

Chester

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +728
    OK, going to try elsewhere. I wasn't sure if it made sense to list here, obviously not! Thanks to the 180+ people that looked anyway :)