• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Hard to read the phone!

BigTone

Prominent Member
Is it just me,

or is the phone very dark? dark text on a grey background make me have to strain my eyes to ready. I've put the brightness all the way up, and pretty high contrast, the rest of the screen is nice and moody, but the stupid phone just lights up a black light on a black background!

Can this be changed, or do I need to get a new in-game phone?

BT

trip

Established Member
This may be good news to you.

Spoiler:
Later on in the game the phone image/animation is updated a little when somebody gives you a gift of a new camera phone, the background is different and if I remember it's a little easier to see.

devil1916

Established Member
I have the same problem i can barely read it, Need to get up of my lazy ass and stand near the telly to read it

Magus

Prominent Member
I have the same problem i can barely read it, Need to get up of my lazy ass and stand near the telly to read it

It will get better with time...just get to the 30% completion level and your phone screen will get brighter...I had the same gripe and I was relieved when things improved.

lfc1394

Established Member
It will get better with time...just get to the 30% completion level and your phone screen will get brighter...I had the same gripe and I was relieved when things improved.

It's still rubbish, slightly better but not good enough.

DeanTheDon

Established Member
You can also make the text size bigger on the phone options menu...

Robothamster

Distinguished Member
You can also make the text size bigger on the phone options menu...
I was about to say thay... It makes a HUGE difference as I couldn't read the text either to start with but with text size set to large it's much better.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom