1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hard-Fi - Stars of CCTV

Discussion in 'Music & Music Streaming Services' started by Lunar Humps, Jul 14, 2005.

1. Lunar Humps

Lunar Humps

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Spent the last 10 days listening to this amazing record and nothing else. Havent done that since.......cant remember.....probably The Stone Roses (yes Im that old). Took the godawful 'X&Y' off my shelf, binned it, and put this there instead. Anyone else listening to it? If not, you should be IMHO.

2. Ian182

Ian182

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +100
    Hi Suplhur Man !

I fully agree with you :)
    I'd been looking forward to the album for months, as Cash Machine, Tied Up Too Tight and Hard to Beat were all fantastic singles.
    I was scared the album would disappoint, but I needn't have been !

Best album of the year so far IMHO. Its got me as excited as Kasabian did last year !

They're touring later in the year, and I shall be picking up a couple of tickets to see them in Leeds, no question.

Ian.

3. cabstar

cabstar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    I really wanted to see these in the new bands tent at Glasto but for some reason I don't remember they couldn't play due. Although they did play a slot at the radio 1 tent which was blinding.

Regards

Gary