• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Hard Drives

Noted

Standard Member
I cant believe 3 months after release it's still impossible to buy Hard Drives anywhere. What the f*** is going on , seriously. Does anyone know where they're available

mark.carline

I walked into Dixons in elsmere port on saturday and asked "have you got any 360 hard drives" and the guy said "yes i'll just go and get one".

For all 360 bits - keep phoning your local dixons store when they get a delivery in and you'll soon get one

T

Trucker Rog

Hi mate I got one withing 2 weeks online from game they e-mailed me to see if I was interested snapped there hand off and they only charged 1.50 p&p and provided tracking absoulutely first class service:clap:

Throttle

Im still waiting for game to send mine it was on the 11th Feb when i ordered it soon the status changed to "being picked and packed" and its never changed since :boring:
They did respond to a email last week saying that there expecting some more in next week (ie this week) so it'll be shipped soon as they arrive im really hoping it's going get here by weekend so got summat new keep me entertained till the big march releases :D
I wouldnt mind comet have had stock in twice why ive been waiting :rotfl:

*Update* after almost 2 weeks of not being sent and status of being packed and picked i post on here about then today suddenly gets shipped ...typical ! lol

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom