• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Hard drive, freeview, I-Link ??

super-saint

Established Member
Hi guys

1st post so please be gentle :hiya:

After my 1st DVD recorder & would like one that incorporates a hard drive, freeview & an I-Link (don't want much ;) )

Is there a player out there can do all that ??

Cheers in advance

Saint

H

HelenS

super-saint said:
Hi guys

1st post so please be gentle :hiya:

After my 1st DVD recorder & would like one that incorporates a hard drive, freeview & an I-Link (don't want much ;) )

Is there a player out there can do all that ??

Cheers in advance

Saint

The Panasonic DMR-EH60D has a hard drive (200GB), Freeview (and analogue as a backup, which is very unusual) and an I-Link input on the front (don't believe the Home Cinema Choice magazine review this month which repeatedly laments the absence of a DV input - it really IS there - I have this recorder and can see it, and the instruction manual talks about it too).

I daresay also the Sony RDR-HXD710 (160GB) and RDR-HXD910 (250GB) fit the bill as well... Freeview only in their case, no analogue reception for those "just in case" situations...

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom