• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Hard as nails

DrapedInDarkness

Distinguished Member
Us Poundland Blu-ray buyers are a tough breed :laugh:

GaseousClay

Distinguished Member
:D

Untitled-1.jpg

MovieBoy75

Distinguished Member
i like the fact article said he got up and went to the pub afters - You can't get more British than that. blokes lucky to be alive.

IronGiant

On the local news some of the regulars from the bar said they'd talked to him since and he's at home, in a lot of pain, and still in shock. Either he's building up for the lawsuit or he was hurt more than his leaping to his feet made it seem.

DOBLY

Prominent Member
Reading looks just as busy as I remember it 20 years ago on a Saturday afternoon.
The bus driver does a good job of getting his man, but avoiding the lamppost. Failed Hit? :laugh:

Wahreo

Distinguished Member
I know Reading very well. I hate and love the place in equal measure.

The bloke probably hot footed it quickly before he got mugged.

Synchro

Distinguished Member
He didn't get up and go to the pub. Stupid headlines. In shock, he got up and moved himself into the safe doorway, where he sat down to recover.

NewfieDrool

Banned
He's one lucky chap or unlucky but wow that hit him hard.
I don't know what it is with bus drivers but we had one bus local to me attempting to go through the front of a house.
IMG_2781.jpg

I'm fairly sure half of them are asleep. The bus stop opposite me which has for some unknown reason a pick up time of 6.30am but arrive early and then I've seen them sleeping at times till it's time to set off.

shotokan101

Banned
On the local news some of the regulars from the bar said they'd talked to him since and he's at home, in a lot of pain, and still in shock. Either he's building up for the lawsuit or he was hurt more than his leaping to his feet made it seem.

probably just a hangover from all the Free Drinks..... devil:

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom