Happy Xmas Owen!

Kieron

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rather than post in a rather sad thread I thought i'd start this thread to wish Emporer's little lad Owen a happy Xmas and a lovely New Year from all of us here at AVForums.

Owen, I hope Santa brings you everything you could wish for :thumbsup:

To repeat Kierons comments, Happy christmas, not just to Owen but to the whole family. Emporer & everyone else have worked so hard, I hope you ALL get whatever you've wished for.

All the best,
Dan

I have only recently read about everything that Owen and the rest of his family have been through, what a fantastic, strong and inspiring young man he is.

A very merry christmas to you and your family, may 2011 be a happy one.

Best wishes,

Jerry

Happy Christmas to emperor and family, and also to any other AVF member or family that have had a tough year. Enjoy the Xmas break and have a happy new year :smashin:

Merry Christmas Owen, Emporer and the rest of the family!

Hope you all have a good one. :smashin:

Regards

John

Merry Christmas Owen and family, may 2011 bring you strong health and help build it for years to come.

All the best from BB and family.

BB

Many thanks guys, it's really nice to know folks are thinking of Owen when it's such a busy time for everyone, we are all set for Christmas, i've finished work until the 4th and it's the first Christmas break i've completely had off in 5 years, Owen and Olivia are going to be spoilt rotten this Christmas!!

We hope that next year will be better for Owen as the last few months have been tough, but he's definately getting back to top form and is smiling all the time now!

We would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a fantastic new year!!

here is a couple of pix of the wee fella!!!

@ Kieron - could you close the other thread please, i'd rather have that episode way behind us, thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0088.jpg
    IMG_0088.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_0089.jpg
    IMG_0089.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 86
@ Kieron - could you close the other thread please, i'd rather have that episode way behind us, thanks.

I've asked a GC mod to close it mate as I only moderate the classifieds. Shouldn't be long.

Once again, Merry Xmas young man.

Lets see how early you can get mom and dad up this year !!

Merry xmas Lil Soldier, And merry xmas to emporer and the family and a happy new year
god bless

Merry Xmass Champ to you and your family! Hope Santa brings you loads of goodies! :thumbsup:

Merry Christmas young man.

Don't let daddy hog the AV kit - you watch as much Disney as you want!

:thumbsup:

Steve W

I've actually just installed a new 7ft tab tensioned screen and I think Owen may well be wanting to watch all 3 Toy Story films with his Dad over Christmas!!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom