Happy with Domoino 20 HDMI but am moving...

D

DakMcKinley

And the throw is only going to be about 12 foot 8" from the front of the PJ. I want to keep my 6 foot wide stewart screen as it is exactly the width of the new houses chimney breast. Therefore I need a new PJ (or can I get a different lens for the Domino20??).

Am I right in reading that the Domino 30 has a slightly shorter throw? It will need to be near maximum zoon (is this an issue?).

If not what compares to my beloved Domino 20?

RTFM

Novice Member
DakMcKinley said:
And the throw is only going to be about 12 foot 8" from the front of the PJ. I want to keep my 6 foot wide stewart screen as it is exactly the width of the new houses chimney breast. Therefore I need a new PJ (or can I get a different lens for the Domino20??).

Am I right in reading that the Domino 30 has a slightly shorter throw? It will need to be near maximum zoon (is this an issue?).

If not what compares to my beloved Domino 20?
With a 12 ft 8 in throw the max screen width would be 84.44 ins and the minimum would be 63.33 ins with a Domino 30H so you would have no trouble filling your 6 ft Stewart screen.
The lenses on the single chip Sim 2 projectors cannot be changed.
You will be right in the middle of the zoom range which is fine.

Hope this helps

Jeff :rtfm:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: New TVs, Samsung Q800T Soundbar review, IFA latest, Movie and AV News, B+W Brad Pitt
Top Bottom