• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Happy New Year

raduv1

Distinguished Member
Happy new year to all members , family and friends wherever you may be . Bit early but I have a lot to orginise tomorrow so have fun, be safe and Good fortune and luck for the year ahead.

2015-12-30-21-00-02--670850489.jpeg

Foster

Distinguished Member
All the best from gods country.

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
<checks calendar>
<mutters to self - 30 days hath september, april....>

shodan

Distinguished Member
Just got home from work. Tired and hungry, been up since 4.45am..
Get changed, eat some sort of dinner.. fall asleep on the sofa... Hopefully be in bed asleep by about 11pm...

Inferno

Distinguished Member
:beer:Cheers

Hope you all enjoy your evening/early morning :).

shodan

Distinguished Member
Just got home from work. Tired and hungry, been up since 4.45am..
Get changed, eat some sort of dinner.. fall asleep on the sofa... Hopefully be in bed asleep by about 11pm...
Is looking good for my prediction.... 22:44 and I've just got into bed...

Sniper Ash6

Distinguished Member
Happy New Year all

simonlewis

Distinguished Member
One minute past midnight i can now officially wish everybody a happy new year. :beer:

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
Just fished Gone Girl (disappointing ending) and quite a bit of Makers Mark (nom nom nom).

Was going to watch Ant Man but rarely SWMBO was awake so went with a more 'grown up' option.

Happy New Year to anyone east of GMT - 1.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom