Happy Easter to All !!!

partyweb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here's Wishing Everyone a Happy Easter !!!

235465.jpg

World's biggest Easter egg
A Belgian city has entered the Guinness book of records with the biggest Easter egg ever.

The Belgian chocolate producer Guylian made the chocolate egg with at least 50.000 bars on behalf of the city of St. Niklaas.

The egg measured 8.32 metres high and beats the record of Kwazulu-Natal in South-Africa in 1996. That egg was 7.65 metres high.

Twenty-six craftsman worked altogether 525 hours to build the egg. They needed 1950 kg of chocolates.

Alderman Urbain Vercauteren of the city of St.Niklaas said the egg wasn't meant to be eaten.

He said: "After a week outside in all weather conditions, I don't think it would be very tasteful."
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1331021.html

It's a construction of 50,000 bars of chocolate, each decorated with 4 "sea shell chocolates":

435.jpg

Happy "Festival of Chocolate" everybody :smashin: :)

Happy easter everybody !!

Happy "Festival of Chocolate" everybody :smashin: :)
... apparantly this is one of the biggest chocolafests ...
Turin's CioccolaTÒ (www.cioccola-to.com/english) :zonked:

Happy Easter weekend to you all :smashin:

... partyweb - any info on the world's biggest chocolate bunny? Was given a huge one at in Munich on Thursday, had to leave it there after sampling a bit with colleagues, since impractical bringing it back, but will return to finish the job next week ;)

Going on a slight tangent :eek: ... I was wondering what people now tend to have for their Easter Sunday lunch. Years ago, it was second only to Xmas day for the effort people went to... is that still the case or are people more relaxed these days. I was in the butchers yesterday and he said that they still sell a lot of turkeys at Easter... us... we're having leg of lamb!:confused:

we're having a BBQ mate....can't be doing with being indoors with all this lovely weather :smashin:

we're having a BBQ mate....can't be doing with being indoors with all this lovely weather :smashin:

Nice one:thumbsup: ... the odd sunny spell here in N.Ireland, but a bit chilly for BBQ!

We went out for lunch just got back beef was brilliant ,nice walk by the river , the old tyne looks great this time of year.... Have a happy Easter ...

Bunny Wabbit?... :(

Lemon marinated turkey with roasties, purple sprouting broccoli, carrots, courgettes and sweetcorn for lunch. Mind you the kitchen was murder, I'd much rather have been barbecuing.

Dave

Lemon marinated turkey with roasties, purple sprouting broccoli, carrots, courgettes and sweetcorn for lunch.

Mind you the kitchen was murder, I'd much rather have been barbecuing.

Now that's what I'm talking 'bout! :thumbsup: .. Cheers!

Given the weather, so would I!

Going on a slight tangent :eek: ... I was wondering what people now tend to have for their Easter Sunday lunch. Years ago, it was second only to Xmas day for the effort people went to... is that still the case or are people more relaxed these days. I was in the butchers yesterday and he said that they still sell a lot of turkeys at Easter... us... we're having leg of lamb!:confused:

Rabbit stew for us. :devil:

Cold buffet tonight: my own home cured joint of ham, home cured parma ham, homemade Oxford Blue cheese, home smoked salmon, homemade pate and bread; :D

Huh! :eek: ... How the other half lives! :D ... Cheese on toast for us, I fear! ... and definitely not homemade Oxford Blue! :rolleyes:

I've never tried rabbit.

How do they taste? And are young rabbits better than adults? :devil:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom